Home
JAQForum Ver 20.06
Active Topics
Local Time 06:48 28 Apr 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : Can the stm32f476g-disco be used with mmbasic?

gadgetjack

Posted: 11:38pm 27 Mar 2024
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Mostly for disck4now. I found a stray board , the Stm32f746g-disco with the integrated lcd display on board. Is there any chance of this being used with mmbasic? The micro is probably no problem for you , but the built in display maybe so? Just wondering and not a big problem if not. Just another project....

disco4now

Guru

Posted: 09:14am 28 Mar 2024
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

There was a port of MMBasic 4.5  for this board some time ago by @darthvader .The link to his site (need to translate to english) and thread on here are in quote below.
I am not intending to do anything with this board.

Regards
Gerry

darthvader said  Hi ,
Some years ago it was a project with mmbasic on the stm32f746g-disco board.
You got the lcd , audio , sdcard , mems microphones etc... all in one board that was more practical than connection all around a base board ;)

Why not just use a board like this that cost less as if you buy each part separately ?

URL:

Original link

And in this forum :

MMBasic for stm32f746g Disco

Cheers.

Latest F4 Latest H7

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024